Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Very good game

I think this is a very good game. I think it had a very good storyline and it should have a sequel. In the sequel there should be another girl bunny. You should be able to marry the pirate or the other two bunnies. There should also be more spendable things other than wood, rock, and gems. One last thing is that this is one of best games I have ever played.

Epic War 2 Epic War 2

This game is fun.

This game is really fun. I think this game needs upgrades and troops to unlock. One question though. Why doesn't the third game have a crossbow like the first two Epic wars? I think there should be a fourth Epic war. This is a very good game.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I would like a sequel

I would like a sequel for Chibi Knight. I really like the game. In the sequel I would like more leveling up,more items,more spells,and more bosses. This game made it into my top ten favorite games. I think this is a very awesome game!

The Gun Game The Gun Game

This game is awesome!

This is one of the best games I ever played! It has lots of features and I like most of them. This game is lots of fun. My favorite kind of challenge was the skill part. My favorite kind of guns were the automatic guns. In campaign offense was pretty fun.